Transformer Rectifier Systems For Alternate Energy Applications
Added Benefits of Power Electronic Systems Supplied by Neeltran – Robust and Reliable Power to run your 24/7 processes.
At Neeltran, we are uniquely positioned because we are one of the few companies in the world that designs and manufactures its own rectifier-transformers and rectifiers in the same facility under one management team. This unique capability allows for combined Full Current and Full Voltage factory testing of the transformer and rectifier in their actual configuration prior to shipment.
An experienced client requires combined testing to eliminate integration problems at the site and to assure the shortest commissioning time. This results in significant cost savings and produces the highest quality units.
Neeltran possesses multi-industry, engineering, and manufacturing experience that helps us to be flexible and design products that meet your specific technical and safety requirements.
Markets served: All O.E.M Alternate Energy and System Integrators that require custom high end product
Product Range: 250 Adc to 30,000 Adc up to 1500 Vdc
- Latest safety features
- Design to all types of environments
- Remote monitoring via PLC modem
- State-of-the-art Neeltran high speed control boards with Microprocesser based controller available
- All types of PLC’s available for ease of interface to customer systems
- Semiconductor Plasma Arc protection available
- Diode units available
- On Load Tap Changer available, in all cases including NLTC tap changer will have its own separate oil supply
- Based on specifications we can conform to ANSI, IEC, IEEE,NEMA, CSA, BS, AS, JS, CE etc...
- Harmonic studies available
- Complete ANSI and/or IEC testing available
- Design to seismic zone and altitude
- Walk-in metal or aluminum enclosures available also with separate building and types of IP or Nema Ratings
- Conservative Transformer design (Dry, Water, Oil)
- High Efficiency units with low operating temperatures
- Conservative selection and specially developed water cooled thrysitor system provides unmatched reliability
- N-1 SCR’s with no need for matched devices
- Modular and scalable design
- Modernization and component reduction improvements leads to best MBTF
- Multi-pulse configurations available
- Superior short circuit withstand
- Design to local environment, altitude and cooling conditions with all cooling system types available
- Mutliple DC current measurement types available
- EMF, RFI and Magnetic studies available
- FEM analysis available