Special Custom Dry Type Transformers
At Neeltran, we are uniquely positioned because we are one of the few companies in the world that designs and manufactures its own rectifier-transformers and rectifiers in the same facility under one management team. This ability allows us to understand harmonics and losses very well. It also gives our designers the experience to design a high quality custom dry type transformer.
Neeltran possesses multi-industry, engineering, and manufacturing experience that helps us to be flexible and design products that meet your specific technical and safety requirements. Whether you need our units to power your equipment or to test your equipment give us a call.
Product Range: Up to 15 mVA, Primary up to 34 kV, Secondary voltages up to 15000 vac. Multi-pulse units available; 6,12,24,36 pulse. Please note in SF6 gas, we have built up to 200kV secondary voltage.
- 220 degrees C and 180 degrees UL recognized insulation systems
- Latest safety features
- Design to all types of environments
- Auto Transformers with orwithout reactors available
- Based on specifications we can conform to ANSI, IEC, IEEE, NEMA, CSA, BS, AS, JS, UL, CE etc...
- Design to seismic zone and altitude
- Conservative Transformer design
- High Efficiency units with low operating temperatures
- Multi-pulse configurations available
- Superior short circuit withstand
- Shield between primary and secondary
- Design to local environment and altitude (all cooling types available)
- EMF, RFI and Magnetic studies available
- FEM analysis available
- Complete ANSI and/or IEC testing available