Transformer Rectifier Systems for Military, Laboratory and Research & Development
Added Benefits of Power Electronic Systems Supplied by Neeltran – Robust and Reliable Power to run your special equipment.
Neeltran possesses multi-industry, engineering, and manufacturing experience that helps us to be flexible and design products that meet your specific technical and safety requirements. Whether air, water or oil cooled we can meet your requirements and build to any physical size you require.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product, we cannot disclose rating or customer names of the products we build. The products shown below were used on Aircraft Carriers (EMALS Program), in National Labs, for Dock Side power, Air Fields and for Research and Development. We are confident that we can meet your input and output requirements.
Neeltran can develop a prototype to a paper design level or actual build of first article for proof of design and build. Furthermore we can build with our technology or with your technology. Neeltran is open to developing a unit to fit your needs, building a Prototype and or LRIP, and license or sell the technology to Primes to build these units.
Our best skill set is Neeltran can develop a prototype quickly, accurately and at low cost for Military projects. Of course we can fulfill full scale builds also.
- Design to all types of environments
- Remote monitoring via PLC modem
- State-of-the-art Neeltran control boards with Microprocesser based controller available
- High precision with over shoot and under shoot capabilities available
- Harmonic studies available
- Complete ANSI and special testing available
- All types of PLC's available for ease of interface to customer systems
- Based on specifications we can conform to Mil Stds, Nav Sea, Nav Air, AWS, ANSI, IEEE,NEMA etc... Conservative Transformer design (Dry, Water, Oil)
- High Efficiency units with low operating temperatures air or water cooled, low heat profile. -
- Conservative selection and specially developed water cooled thrysitor system provides unmatched reliability
- N-1 SCR's with no need for matched device
- Modernization and component reduction improvements leads to best MBTF
- Multi-pulse configurations available
- Superior short circuit and G-Force withstand
- Design to local environment, altitude and cooling conditions with all cooling system types available
- Mutliple DC current measurement types available
- EMF, RFI and Magnetic studies available FEM analysis available