Metal refining and Electrowinning
High Power Transformer Rectifier Systems For Electro Winning and Metal Refining Applications
Added Benefits of Power Electronic Systems Supplied by Neeltran – Robust and Reliable Power to run your 24/7 processes.
At Neeltran, we are uniquely positioned because we are one of the few companies in the world that designs and manufactures its own transformer rectifiers and rectifiers in the same facility under one management team. This unique capability allows for combined Full Current and Full Voltage factory testing of the transformer and rectifier in their actual configuration prior to shipment.
An experienced client requires combined testing to eliminate integration problems at the site and to assure the shortest commissioning time. This results in significant cost savings and produces the highest quality units.
Neeltran possesses multi-industry, engineering, and manufacturing experience that helps us to be flexible and design products that meet your specific technical and safety requirements. Neeltran offers oil cooled transformers with water cooled rectifiers as well as complete water cooled systems including the transformer which is a green solution as well as lower cost.
Markets served for electrowinning and metal refining dc power supply: Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Cobalt and other non-ferrous metals that use electrolytic processes.
Product Range: 5 kA to 60 kA per 6 pulse unit, multi-pulse configurations with total process up to 270 kAdc available.
- Latest safety features.
- Design to all types of environments.
- Remote monitoring via PLC modem.
- State-of-the-art Neeltran control boards with Microprocesser based controller available.
- All types of PLC's available for ease of interface to customer systems
- Semiconductor Plasma Arc protection available Diode units available.
- On Load Tap Changer available, in all cases including NLTC tap changer will have its own separate oil supply.
- Design to local environment, altitude and cooling conditions with all cooling system types available Mutliple DC current measurement types available.
- EMF, RFI and Magnetic studies available FEM analysis available.
- System coordination study available.
- Harmonic studies available.
- E House style available
- Based on specifications we can conform to ANSI, IEC, IEEE, NEMA, CSA, BS, AS, JS, CE etc... Design to seismic zone and altitude
- Walk-in metal or aluminum enclosures available also with separate building and types of IP or Nema Ratings
- Turn-key systems available
- Conservative Transformer design
- High Efficiency units with low operating temperatures
- Conservative selection and specially developed water cooled thrysitor system provides unmatched reliability N-1 SCR's with no need for matched devices
- Modular and scalable design
- Modernization and component reduction improvements leads to best MBTF Multi-pulse configurations available
- Superior short circuit withstand
|Three-phase supply voltage main by customer||V||up to 69000|
|Maximum power||kVA||up to 10000|
|Three phase voltage on the secondary||V||up to 300|
|Frequency||Hz||50 / 60|
|NLTC or OLTC||No Load and On Load Tap Changers|
|DC Current||A||up to 60000|
|DC Voltage||V||up to 300|
|Rectifier Connection||ANSI - IEC||Bridge or Single Way|
|Pulses||6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 36 and more|
|Control card type||Digital or Analog, hard wired or OPTO|
|Accuracy of the constant current control system||±0.5%|
|Transformer Oil Type||Mineral, FR3, Silicon|
|Installation||Indoor or Outdoor|
|Rectifier Cooling||Deionized Water to Water / Deionized Water to Air|
|Rectifier Enclosure Type||Compact / Semi-walk in / Walk in|
|Rectifier power section material||Aluminum or Copper|
|Rectifying elements||Thyristors / Diodes / IGBT|
|Line Up Testing Available||Combined Test at Neeltran Factory|