Employment at Neeltran
Employment Opportunity: Quality Control Inspector11/09/2017 New Milford, CT
Job Description: QUALITY INSPECTOR
Neeltran Inc. is ISO-9001 certified and has been qualified under CSA Internationals Category Program. Neeltran is qualified to build and certify power systems, and the following individual requirements are needed to assist in the Quality department.
This position plays a critical role in the success of this company, and requires a dedicated, dependable individual to fulfill the expectations of this position. Constantly improves the Quality system and provides the customer with a high quality product. Responsible for all Quality related functions, including but not limited to, inspecting incoming fabricated parts, raw materials, in-process, and finished goods, to mechanical drawings and/or catalog cuts, using measurement devices such as a caliper, micrometer, and tape measure. Handles quality issues and reports/escalates outstanding and/or more complicated issues to the Quality Control Manager.
- The successful candidate must have an excellent command of the English language outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), and be able to effectively interact with vendors/suppliers to resolve quality issues (BFOQ).
- Requires a strong mechanical, magnetic, and mathematical, ability to understand and interpret drawings / schematics, and proficient computer skills.
- Previous manufacturing/production experience is a must.
- Requires technical background and experience working in large, industrial electro-mechanical assembly, manufacturing industry.
- Requires high school diploma minimum
- Familiarity with ISO 9000, military quality experience, auditing skills, and technical writing background are a plus.
- Must have full mobility to climb ladders and maneuver through tight areas for inspection of large units.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand/walk for approximately 90% of the day
Neeltran, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
We employ, train, compensate, promote, and provide other terms and conditions of employment, without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Competitive benefits package including: paid time off, holidays, medical and dental insurance, Life insurance, company paid-STD and 401K with match.