Employment at Neeltran
Employment Opportunity: Electro Mechanical Assembler- Entry Level02/26/2018 New Milford, CT
WILL TRAIN RIGHT INDIVIDUAL.
- Assist in assembling and installing electro-mechanical components for large transformer/rectifiers. Including building the complete unit as part of the production team.
-Uses various shop tools and machinery including but not limited to soldering irons, drills, grinders, sanders, punches, cutters, shears, power saws, drill presses and other hand tools.
-Keeps work area clean and organized.
- Meets budget/labor hours on jobs/tasks to adhere to the production schedule without compromising workmanship.
-The Assembler will rotate to different areas in production and learn a wide variety of skills and processes. Departments include, Transformer Assembly, Rectifier Assembly, Lamination, Winding, Sheet Metal and Final Assembly.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to stand, stoop and or kneel for extended periods of time.
- Ability to drive forklift once trained.
- Ability to climb ladders and maneuver through tight areas to work in/on large units. Protective PPE, harness/fall arrest system is provided and required.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis and stand/walk 95% of the day.
- Ability to work overtime to meet production schedule as needed.
-Must be able to use and read square levels and tape measures.
- Experience using hand tools, power tools, and various machines/equipment (at least 1 year).
-Must be able to work as a team and change job direction as needed.-Ability to read shop drawings preferred.
Additional Skills required:
- Willing to learn, hands-on, take direction.
- Team player, can-do attitude, flexible.
- Good listening skills and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Neeltran, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
We employ, train, compensate, promote, and provide other terms and conditions of employment, without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Competitive benefits package including: paid time off, holidays, medical and dental insurance, Life insurance, company paid-STD and 401K with match.