Transformer Rectifier Systems for Military, Laboratory and Research & Development
Added Benefits of Power Electronic Systems Supplied by Neeltran – Robust and Reliable Power to run your special equipment.
At Neeltran, we are uniquely positioned because we are one of the few companies in the world that designs and manufactures its own rectifier-transformers and rectifiers in the same facility under one management team. This unique capability allows for combined Full Current and Full Voltage factory testing of the transformer and rectifier in their actual configuration prior to shipment.
Neeltran possesses multi-industry, engineering, and manufacturing experience that helps us to be flexible and design products that meet your specific technical and safety requirements.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product, we cannot disclose rating or customer names of the products we build. The products shown below were used on Aircraft Carriers (EMALS Program), in National Labs, for Dock Side power and for Research and Development. We are confident that we can meet your input and output requirements.
- Design to all types of environments
- Remote monitoring via PLC modem
- State-of-the-art Neeltran control boards with Microprocesser based controller available
- High precision with over shoot and under shoot capabilities available
- Harmonic studies available
- Complete ANSI and special testing available
- All types of PLC’s available for ease of interface to customer systems
- Based on specifications we can conform to Mil Stds, Nav Sea, AWS, ANSI, IEEE,NEMA etc...
- Conservative Transformer design (Dry, Water, Oil)
- High Efficiency units with low operating temperatures air or water cooled, low heat profile.
- Conservative selection and specially developed water cooled thrysitor system provides unmatched reliability
- N-1 SCR’s with no need for matched device
- Modernization and component reduction improvements leads to best MBTF
- Multi-pulse configurations available
- Superior short circuit and G-Force withstand
- Design to local environment, altitude and cooling conditions with all cooling system types available
- Mutliple DC current measurement types available
- EMF, RFI and Magnetic studies available
- FEM analysis available