Hazardous Location AC and DC Power Supplies
Added Benefits of Dry, Water or Oil Filled Rectifier Transformers Supplied by Neeltran – Robust and Reliable Power to run your 24/7 processes.
At Neeltran, we are uniquely positioned because we are one of the few companies in the world that designs and manufactures its own rectifier-transformers and rectifiers in the same facility under one management team. This ability allows us to understand harmonics and losses very well. This gives our designers the experience to design the highest quality units available.
Neeltran possesses multi-industry, engineering, and manufacturing experience that helps us to be flexible and design products that meet your specific technical and safety requirements.
For the Hazardous market we can design the rectifier to be installed inside the same tank of the transformer. Control cabinet and fuses are positioned in a separate box, explosion proof for easy maintenance and control.
- Conservative Transformer design
- Design to all types of environments
- Based on specifications we can conform to ANSI, IEC,ATEX, IECEx,ABS,Gost-R, Kosha, IEEE,NEMA, CSA, BS, AS, UL, JS, CE etc...
- Design to be installed in all the off shore platform
- High Efficiency units with low operating temperatures
- Multi-pulse and specialty circuit configurations available
- Superior short circuit withstand
- Latest safety features
- Design to local environment, altitude and cooling conditions with all cooling system types available
|Standards not limited to||NEC/ANSI / IEEE / IEC /IEC X/ATEX/GOST-R/KOSHA, UL,CSA|
|Product Ranges not limited to||CLASS 1, Division 1&2, Groups A,B,C,D,Zone 1&2, GAS Groups IIC,IIB+H2, IIB, IIA.|
|Three-phase supply voltage main by customer||Vac||up to 69,000|
|Three phase voltage on the secondary||Vac||up to 80,000|
|DC Voltage||Vdc||up to 90,000|
|Tap changer||No Load|
|Pulses||6 / 12 and more|
|Rectifier power section material||Copper or Aluminum|
|DC Current||Adc||up to 15,000|
|Control card type||Digital or Analog|
|Rectifying elements||Thyristors / Diodes|
|Redundancy||N+1 (On demand)|
|Temp class||T3, T4, T5|
|Transformer Cooling||Water / Air / Oil|
|Transformer Oil Type||Mineral / FR3 / Silicon|
|Installation||Indoor or outdoor|
|Line Up Testing Available||Combined Test at Neeltran Factory|